Roughness and contour measurement in a single process — the measuring instruments offer two different probing systems.
Jenoptik measuring instruments allow you to measure the roughness and contours of your workpieces. You get two probing systems in one measuring system. These two probing systems can be used independently of one another, saving you both time and money.
The measurement run is largely automated. Using the latest RFID technology, some of our measuring instruments can even detect which probe arm is being used, and set the measuring conditions accordingly. The probe arms are attached magnetically, which means they can be changed quickly and safely. As such, you can easily adapt the measuring systems to each new measuring task, achieving repetitive accuracy and highly precise results.
The instruments have a modular design and can easily be extended. The systems are also robust. They work without any problems even in tough production environments, making them ideally suited for use in rough industrial environments.
The Wavemove measuring instrument allows you to simultaneously measure the contours and roughness of your cubic or wave-shaped workpieces.
The Waveline Wavemove measuring systems allow individual, CNC-controlled, fully automated roughness and contour measurements to be performed directly at the production line. Up to eight independent CNC axes position the workpiece and measuring system at all required measurement positions, ensuring precise measurement of all necessary features— fully automated without any operator intervention.
Workpiece-specific fixing devices make it easier to load and unload workpieces. If required, the workpieces can be automatically identified and assigned to the quality data.
These measuring systems are particularly suitable for the measurement of crank shafts, cylinder heads and cylinder blocks. Thanks to the robust design and the optional safety equipment, the measuring systems can be operated in the production environment itself. Small quality control loops and fully automated measurement runs allow you to take the lead in quality management.
- Efficient: Combined roughness and contour measurement
- Fully automatic: Multi-axis CNC control ensures high level of automation
- Robust: Measuring systems also suitable for tough production conditions
- Modular: System can be individually tailored to your specific requirements
- Save time and costs: Combined roughness and contour measurement
- Minimal effort: The measuring instrument is largely automated
- Versatile: Adapt to various measuring tasks
- Automotive industry: Measure roughness and contour characteristics in one measurement run